Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've been putting this one off...

All right. I went to Heine Bros. today because that's where some of my friends meet up on Sundays. Because I'm broke I got a regular coffee. I put some cream and sugar in it. I drank it. I am not a fan of Heine Bros. coffee. In fact it gets 2 cups out of 5. I don't prefer it, I don't think it's great, but it's not revolting (0 cups) or barely drinkable (1 cup). So, why did I order it again? Because I keep hoping that I'm wrong. HB is a popular place in Louisville. It's locally owned. And I want to like it. But I don't. There's just this really bitter taste to it that I don't care for. I like their chai tea pretty well. Otherwise. Eh. $1.80-something if you have the plastic cup.

I will stick to locally owned places like Highland and Java Brewing Co., keep checking out Ray's and Quills, and see what else is out there.

There, I said it. All of you HB fans, please don't hate me.

No comments: