Friday, May 15, 2009

Hot in the Milky Way…

Outside in…

It’s a song, okay? Trust me, it is!

Anyway, it’s back to Coffee Emporium for a hot coffee. I get the Milky Way which is dark chocolate and caramel flavors in a latte. I order a 20 oz with whip for $4.50. I still need to order a regular coffee. The purist form. Because syrupy things mask how good the actual coffee is. As is the case with the Milky Way. Opposite of the superior Glacial I had before, the Milky Way is entirely too sweet. It is still rich tasting, but very sugary. The coffee flavor is hidden. This gets 3 cups. It’s fine. Better than drinkable and I would gladly consume it if I were given one. But I will most likely not order and pay for it again. The friend I was with ordered the same thing and also was not satisfied.

I did get a chance to check out the indoor seating upstairs though. Plenty of tables and outlets. I just don’t like that you can’t go down to the counter and still keep an eye on your belongings.

The outside seating is lovely. Various tables, benches and logs to sit on outside. Coffee Emporium closed at 8pm on this particular day, but we were still allowed to sit outside and hang out. They have a lot of seating in the back, but I assume this is mostly for Sunday’s Wafflemania! But maybe not. Maybe they get busy enough to utilize all of that space at various times which would be awesome.

No comments: