Thursday, March 27, 2008

Caffiene + Energy = Shaky Typing

Auuggh! Coffee! Caffiene! Energy! All in one cup! My head is going to explode!

Today, I tried the Shockwave energy coffee. Because apparently, caffiene just isn't enough to get you through the day... you need added energy too! I don't really know what this added energy consists of as Speedway doesn't have it on their website... just that their coffee is gourmet. I actually got a cup on the way to the gym and added some French Vanilla creamer. Had a couple of sips before I went in and then polished it off when I got back in the car. I don't actually recommend coffee before working out, but I digress.

At $1.29, you get 20 ounces. Bring your own travel cup and it'll cost you 80 cents. Again, I push the travel cup. Get their saver card and you're earning a free cuppa every 6 coffee purchases. Auugh it's starting to sound like a commercial! Anyway, the Shockwave coffee gets 3 cups. A good all purpose cup of coffee for a good price.

Let the commercial continue... Also of note, coffee that's fast and convenient doesn't get any faster or more convenient than at Speedway. They have three or four selections of coffee daily plus the cappuccino/hot chocolate machine. Most stores have a great selection of creamers and sweeteners too, so if you're on the go, you really can't go wrong with their coffee.

I'll let you know what happens in a couple of hours after I've finished the coffee, caffiene crash-wise

No comments: