Saturday, March 8, 2008

Round 2 of home brew

I woke up needing coffee. Needing it bad. I saw something in my sister's cabinet that intrigued me. Folger's Gourmet Selections Caramel Drizzle. I'm not a fan of anything that says Folgers, but can anything that says Caramel Drizzle be bad? I suppose this flavor and others like Vanilla Biscotti, Chocolate Truffle, and Hazelnut Crème is Folgers' answer to the kind of coffees I prefer. It's even packed to appeal to coffee snobs.

So, I make a whole pot for myself and the 4 other people in the house. If I pour myself a second cup, it's usually good coffee. Deffo got that second cup. It's a fairly light roast, so I wouldn't make it to help me wake up in an instant... I definitely could have used some stronger stuff that morning. It would be better as after dinner coffee rather than breakfast. I would consider buying some for home, depending on my budget and what my tastebuds want. Sweetened or unsweetened, I liked it. 4 out of 5 cups.

No comments: