Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring is here... Time for frozen drinks!

And now for something completely different.

One of my favorite coffee al fresco places is Java Brewing Co. on Frankfort Avenue. Their frozen drinks are awesome, but not for calorie counters.

So, in honor of spring and the frozen coffee drink, that is what I ordered today... I got a Java Julep, which is a favorite of mine. My other favorite is the Coffee Toffee, but since it's spring, I went with the Julep. It's mint, chocolate, and coffee all wrapped up in a blended drink. Cool and refreshing, I'm giving it 5 cups out of 5, because it's just that good.

I'm also just going to tell you right now, that their medium and dark roast coffees are at the top of my own personal list of coffee favorites, right along with Highland Coffee. Yes, I even like them better that Starsucks. They are that good. And the people who work here are very friendly. For a foodie treat, they have excellent brie and bread. Now you know. Go here.

No comments: