Sunday, March 30, 2008

In a caramel sort of mood...

I went to Quills Coffee and Books for the first time, although I had been wanting to check it out for over a year. It's a proper coffee shop, a bit more urban in feel once you walk in with nice picture windows and plenty of seating. I like the olive green walls, the wood trim, and the crisp straight lines.

On to the coffee. I ordered a medium caramel latte. Very light. Slightly sweet. An excellent coffee:milk ratio. Extremely yummy for $3.75. 5 cups for this drink because it's perfection in a cup. But maybe it's because I'm partial to caramel. Honestly, without the caramel, I know I would still really enjoy the latte. I can tell. I think they serve Sunergo's Coffee... which is another destination I need to hit.

They also serve a lot of tea drinks that I would like to come back and try. Plus, I got a lot of writing work today. Low distractions, ample parking, and a lot of drink choices mean I'll be back.

No comments: